Ready to gain full visibility of your sales to see what sales activities are providing the greatest revenue opportunities?
Have you ever wanted to have a dashboard that shows you exactly what leads you have in your sales pipeline? If so, you aren’t alone.
The problem with sales pipeline dashboards is that keeping them current can be a full-time job all by themselves. Who wants to update a sales dashboard when there is actual selling to be done to generate revenue for the company?
And if no one is keeping the sales dashboard up-to-date...then it’s completely useless.
So why have a sales pipeline dashboard at all?
Not all sales pipeline dashboards are a lost cause.
The right dashboard can help you grow your business!
The “right” sales pipeline dashboard, one that is a help...not a hindrance...follows three critical principles. Those principles include:
- “All in One Place Data” - with all sales systems reported in one place, you’ll see a comprehensive view of what’s currently happening with your sales pipeline
- “Hands-Free Operation” - a fully automated “hands-free” sales dashboard is one that automatically updates as each new activity in your sales process happens
- “Real-Time Reliability” - with a real-time sales pipeline dashboard, you’ll rest easy knowing your dashboard is showing up-to-the-minute results.
To build such a business-changing sales pipeline dashboard, you have to:
- Identify (and document) each of the inbound marketing platforms (landing pages, eCommerce, call booking, etc.) your company uses
- Identify the critical KPIs your company needs to track throughout your sales process
- Build your custom sales pipeline dashboard (we use Monday.com because of its user-friendly interface and ability to be highly customizable)
- Integrate each of your inbound marketing platforms with Monday.com (we use Integromat to integrate your systems because of its power and economical price tag)
- Create automated jobs to bring data from all inbound marketing channels to your Monday.com dashboard
- Customize and rework the dashboard and automated processes for 30 days until everything’s running like a Swiss watch
- Fully document the entire automated process (because when humans sleep we forget stuff).
Now obviously, that’s easier said than done, right?
Most companies don’t have the bandwidth to complete those 7 steps in a timely manner, because of the steep learning curve that comes with building automated processes. Additionally, because you’re so close to the sales process, a third-party can help you untangle and simplify your processes and dashboard for maximum impact on your business.
That’s why I’ve created a red-carpet experience, where my team will build your fully customized automated sales pipeline dashboard, for businesses like yours.
This is a completely turn-key solution, that takes your existing lead generation process, and creates an all-in-one-place, hands-free, real-time sales pipeline dashboard that will deliver these clear benefits to your business:
Save Time by Tracking Sales Channels in One Place
Let’s say you use HubSpot CRM, Calendly (for call booking) and ClickFunnels (landing pages), normally you’d have to gather reports from each of these platforms to track your sales activities. However, with a sales pipeline dashboard, you can view the success of all of your sales data in one place.
Improve Sales With Real-Time Cross-Channel Sales Metrics
When you can see it, you can track it, and when you can track it, you can improve it. With a sales pipeline dashboard, you can quickly look at your KPIs related to sales, sales rep performance, and won and lost opportunities. With an automated sales pipeline dashboard, you’ll rest easy knowing your data is in real-time showing the current state of your sales activities.
Improve Sales by Motivating Your Sales Team
A sales pipeline dashboard is a great way to gamify your sales process with your team. When sales reps have no one to compare their performance to, they can get stuck in a rut. With a sales pipeline dashboard, your team can playfully compete with each other to exceed expectations. Competition can become a fun way to boost company revenue.
Improve Fulfillment Times for eCommerce Orders
If eCommerce is a part of your business sales process, a sales pipeline dashboard can show you at a glance the stage of fulfillment for each product purchased. From payment to porch, you’ll know the exact state of every order in your pipeline.
Improve Conversion and Fulfillment by Managing Every Sales Opportunity as a Project
Henry Ford said, “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.“
An automated sales pipeline dashboard brings an element of project management to each sales opportunity, eCommerce order, or sales lead generated. Such a dashboard breaks down the process of converting a lead into a customer or an order into a successful fulfillment into small manageable tasks.
The Kinds of Clients that See the Best Results
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more, I’d love to hop on a quick phone call together to see if a fully automated Sales Pipeline Dashboard is right for you.
Just book a time to chat that works for you below. During that call, we’ll look at how your business could combine all of it’s inbound leads and sales opportunities into a single sales dashboard, and what your best next steps would be if you decide to pursue this strategy.
Spots are limited, and there’s zero obligation to work with me, but if we do end up being a fit I’ll invite you to become a private client of mine and I can do all of this for you (sit back and relax while I do all the hard work).
Look forward to speaking with you!