How a Sales Dashboard Can Help Your Business
Ready to gain full visibility of your sales to see what sales activities are providing the greatest revenue opportunities?
Why Use an Automated Sales Dashboard?
If you are ready to gain full visibility of your sales to see what sales activities are providing the greatest revenue opportunities, then an automated sales dashboard could be just what you need.
What Sales Channels Can an Automated Sales Dashboard Track?
Custom Automated Sales Pipeline Dashboards
The problem with sales pipeline dashboards is that keeping them current can be a full-time job all by themselves. Who wants to update a sales dashboard when there is actual selling to be done to generate revenue for the company?
And if no one is keeping the sales dashboard up-to-date...then it’s completely useless.
So why have a sales pipeline dashboard at all?
Not all sales pipeline dashboards are a lost cause.
The right dashboard can help you grow your business!
The “right” sales pipeline dashboard, one that is a help...not a hindrance...follows three critical principles:
To build such a business-changing sales pipeline dashboard, you have to:
- Identify (and document) each of the inbound marketing platforms (landing pages, eCommerce, call booking, etc.) your company uses
- Identify the critical KPIs your company needs to track throughout your sales process
- Build your custom sales pipeline dashboard (we use Monday.com because of its user-friendly interface and ability to be highly customizable)
- Integrate each of your inbound marketing platforms with Monday.com (we use Integromat to integrate your systems because of its power and economical price tag)
- Create automated jobs to bring data from all inbound marketing channels to your Monday.com dashboard
- Customize and rework the dashboard and automated processes for 30 days until everything’s running like a Swiss watch
- Fully document the entire automated process (because when humans sleep we forget stuff).
Now obviously, that’s easier said than done, right?
Most companies don’t have the bandwidth to complete those 7 steps in a timely manner, because of the steep learning curve that comes with building automated processes. Additionally, because you’re so close to the sales process, a third-party can help you untangle and simplify your processes and dashboard for maximum impact on your business.
That’s why I’ve created a red-carpet experience, where my team will build your fully customized automated sales pipeline dashboard, for businesses like yours.
This is a completely turn-key solution, that takes your existing lead generation process, and creates an all-in-one-place, hands-free, real-time sales pipeline dashboard that will deliver these clear benefits to your business:
The Kinds of Clients that See the Best Results
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more, I’d love to hop on a quick phone call together to see if a fully automated Sales Pipeline Dashboard is right for you.
Just book a time to chat that works for you below. During that call, we’ll look at how your business could combine all of it’s inbound leads and sales opportunities into a single sales dashboard, and what your best next steps would be if you decide to pursue this strategy.
Spots are limited, and there’s zero obligation to work with me, but if we do end up being a fit I’ll invite you to become a private client of mine and I can do all of this for you (sit back and relax while I do all the hard work).
Look forward to speaking with you!