Automate Call Booking Apps
Weblytica Can Help You Automate Your Call Booking
What Are Appointment Booking Apps?
In short, tools for booking appointments simplify everyone’s life—yours and your clients. How each tool accomplishes that task varies, but they all provide an online portal where your customers, prospects, contacts and students can schedule a meeting with you or another member of your staff.
You could stick with an old-fashioned paper schedule book, but these tools are better for your business. While using an appointment booking tool, clients experience a user-friendly process, typically complete with your branding.
These tools allow you to set and routinely adjust your own parameters for available appointment times, staff and services. In most cases, you can even process client payments through your online scheduler.
Using Automation to Simplify Call Booking
Automation tools can be used to further simplify your life by taking care of the repeatable tasks you perform each time you receive a booked call from your call booking app.
Below are some example tasks you can automate from your new booked calls.
When a call is booked:
- add meeting participants to an email marketing list
- create a calendar event
- send a slack message
- create a row in a Google sheet or Excel spreadsheet
- add a contact to a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Ready to Automate Your Business?
Use the link below to book a FREE business automation brainstorming session with our team to help you find practical ways to: 1) Improve Efficiency and Speed, 2) Improve Customer Experience, and 3) Get Better Control of Your Business Processes
We Can Automate These Call Booking Apps
Calendly is an app for scheduling appointments, meetings, and events. Its goal is to eliminate the problematic back-and-forth when trying to nail down times. Rather than email chains and phone tag, you can send your availability with a Calendly link (even if the people booking time with you don't use Calendly).
Calendly Automation Triggers:
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Created
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Cancelled
Calendly Automation Actions:
- Get a Scheduled Event
- Get an Event Invitee
- Get Information about an event type.
Calendly Automation Searches:
- List Event Invitees
- List Events
- List Event Types
- List Organization Memberships
ScheduleOnce Automation Triggers:
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Scheduled
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Rescheduled
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Canceled and then Rescheduled
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Canceled with a Reschedule Request
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Canceled
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is Completed
- Trigger an Automation When an Event is No Show
YouCanBook.me connects with your calendar and only share the times you want with your customers - they book straight into your calendar. Customers get their own notifications, reminders, calendar invites and more.
YouCanBook.me Automation Triggers:
- Trigger an Automation When a New Booking is Created
- Trigger an Automation When a New Booking is Rescheduled
- Trigger an Automation When a New Booking is Cancelled
Triggers When a New Profile is Created
Triggers When a Profile is Updated
YouCanBook.me Automation Actions:
Create a Booking
Create a Profile
Delete a Booking
Delete a Profile
Get a Booking
Get a Profile
Update a Profile
Book an Automation Brainstorming Call
Book a call below to contact our team and discuss how to automate your business.
During our call we'll talk about ways to...